Try to win the prize with 5 key points
Discover 5 key points to try to win the Swiss Digital HR Award
1. Your project - give it an incredible name.
2. Evolution - Show how HR teams have contributed to the evolution of their business model.
3. Development - Show how you are reducing the digital divide & implementing an agile digital culture.
4. Identification - highlight your innovative and disruptive experiences & implement new trends.
5. Collaboration - Highlight new forms of collaboration that are being used.
The essentials of the Swiss Digital HR Award
9 evaluation criteria
Each application will be studied according to the following grid:
Creative and innovative nature of the application documents
Link with the challenges strategic and operational, the expectations and the needs from companies and the solution / project digital offers
Dimension digital / digital in Game
Demonstration from character innovative from project
Impact, benefit and results
Potential of development from project and of creation of value
Note personal from jury.
3 categories - 3 awards
The "Swiss Digital HR Award" implies that any file presented must meet the categories or requirements following:
Companies + 400 employees domiciled in Switzerland
SME - 400 employees domiciled in Switzerland
Public Prize voted live during the prize-giving ceremony
1st phase: Launch of the call for applications in Switzerland
2nd phase: Closure of the call for applications on 03/31/2022
3rd phase: Final submission of application files on 02/09/2022 midnight
4th phase: 5-minute pitch for presentation of the participants' files to the members of the Jury made up of experts in innovation, HRD and CEO and Q / A
5th phase: Prize-giving ceremony with 5-minute pitch in front of the public and the guest floor.